:: Re: [DNG] exegnu-devuan (was: Which…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] exegnu-devuan (was: Which desktops work without systemd)
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016, fsmithred wrote:
> I can confirm that error on booting exegnu64_devuan_20150914.iso with
> qemu. It will boot in virtualbox.

true!! thanks for this. I guess is some cpu extension that is not
activate by default in qemu-system-x86_64. go figure now...

> AFAIK, exegnu is built from a debootstrap install and then converted
> to a live cd using a script similar to refractasnapshot. (We share a
> lot of code.) I don't know all the details on this build, but I know
> how to find out.

it would be good to have the correct startup flag for qemu in the
documentation, whenever there is an occasion.

congrats on refracta!!! looks really handy. I like the usbmount
solution. and yes is devuan underneath :^) should carry one in my
pocket all the time.

ciao