:: Re: [DNG] exegnu-devuan (was: Which…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: fsmithred
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Vanhat otsikot: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work without systemd
Aihe: Re: [DNG] exegnu-devuan (was: Which desktops work without systemd)
On 04/23/2016 04:41 AM, Jaromil wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2016, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
>
>> BTW, there is a new devuan-based exegnulinux ISO with TDE:
> http://www.exegnulinux.net/
>
> just tested with qemu, it doesn't boots (error -28 on /bin/sh execution)
>
> I suspect they use Debian's live-cd scripts? that may be the problem
>
> we had to fork that too, Frits did
>
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/live-build
>
> (all welcome to contribute a README for this)
>

> ciao

I can confirm that error on booting exegnu64_devuan_20150914.iso with
qemu. It will boot in virtualbox.

AFAIK, exegnu is built from a debootstrap install and then converted to a
live cd using a script similar to refractasnapshot. (We share a lot of
code.) I don't know all the details on this build, but I know how to find out.

-fsr