:: [DNG] Fwd: mpv from devuan.org/mer…
Góra strony
Autor: David Hare
Dla: Dng
Temat: [DNG] Fwd: mpv from devuan.org/merged is broken
Purging the -dmo packages and replacing with current repo ones,
without something going horribly wrong, was not simple. Now sorted
like this:

# get list of installed "-dmo" packages
dpkg -l|grep "\-dmo"|grep "^ii"|awk '{print $2}'|sed 's/:.*//'g >/tmp/dmo

# get list of which were automatically installed
for i in $(cat /tmp/dmo); do apt-mark showauto $i >> /tmp/autoinstalled; done

# There will be a lot removed! *** Copy the terminal's output to a
text file for reference
# You will be prompted. Maybe miss out what looks really bad and run
the next line a few times more.

# Now reinstall manually what got removed, that you want restored.
Maybe not lib*, they will be mostly automatic..

# finally
for i in $(cat /tmp/autoinstalled); do apt-mark auto $i; done

# review carefully then deal with them manually:
apt-get autoremove

That's just what I did, not advice to anyone. If there is a better
solution than the above, please post it.