:: Re: [DNG] Skype: Re: What do we wan…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Skype: Re: What do we want for ascii ?
Le 22/04/2016 10:13, Svante Signell a écrit :
> On Fri, 2016-04-22 at 10:02 +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
>> Le 22/04/2016 09:56, Svante Signell a écrit :
>>>
>>> The problem is to install the (only available) 32bit (old) binaries on a
>>> 64bit architecture.
>>>
>>       You need to install 32-bit pulse-audio.
> Well, the problem is that these old Skype binaries depend on old versions of
> other 32-bit libraries no longer available, causing dependency issues. In my
> install effort that was the main problem.

     I could install it without problem on an amd64 laptop with
Devuan-Jessie.

     The only issue is that the sound system doesn't find the
microphone, which makes the whole unusable except for chat. I could
probably find the driver for the microphone somewhere but I didn't want
to spend time on that; I've another laptop.

     Didier