:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
Góra strony
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
Dla: hellekin
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
hellekin <hellekin@???> writes:
> On 04/20/2016 07:55 PM, Rainer Weikusat wrote:
>>
>> Clicking on 'forked from Debian'
>>

> This is indeed one of the sections that remain to write. Generalizing
> like you did is useless and misguiding.

I didn't 'generalize' anything.

Svante Signell wrote:

    Nice page, next would be to populate the links with content,
    right?

To which you replied:

    Can you be more specific?  Did you *read* the contents of the
    404 page you must have stumbled upon?  If so, you know what to
    do.

The 404 page suggests that 'broken links etc' should be reported. Hence,
I went through all top-level links and posted the results:

    Clicking on 'forked from Debian' yields a 'not found' page with the
    following text:

        [404 page text]

        The "shouldn't happen" link goes to some portal registration
    page. As does the 'devuan-www' issues link. As does the 'report
    it to devuan www link'. The sitemap link renders the same 404
    page.

    The other two 2nd level package links go to the 404 page.

That's a specific (and not general) statement about a bunch of broken
links.