:: Re: [DNG] Fw: Beginning of the End …
Página Principal
Autor: Jaromil
Para: メット
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Fw: Beginning of the End for Wheezy [sigh!]
On Thu, 21 Apr 2016, メット wrote:
> On 2016年4月21日 7:07:45 JST, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:
> >On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:46:26 +0000
> >hellekin <hellekin@???> wrote:
> >
> >> This thread contains a lot of praise for Devuan. I want to ask you
> >> whether it's fine to use it on devuan.org for promotion. You're
> >> welcome to reply here. I'll contact everyone individually to ask
> >> anyway.
>
> >I'd be pleased as punch if you did, and you hereby have my permission
> >to use anything I wrote in the thread for any kind of Devuan promotion
> >you want.

thanks Steve. this mailinglist is public already of course, yet
Hellekin is right in asking. always better to exceed in netiquette
rathern than lack.

such good feelings. each independent review posted here resonates and
motivates us and will be speaking to the newcomers we really want,
much better than a thousand words and a full-on marketing campaign.