:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
Página Principal
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
hellekin <hellekin@???> writes:
> On 04/20/2016 02:38 PM, Svante Signell wrote:
>>
>> Nice page, next would be to populate the links with content, right?
>>

> Can you be more specific? Did you *read* the contents of the 404 page
> you must have stumbled upon? If so, you know what to do.

Clicking on 'forked from Debian' yields a 'not found' page with the
following text:

,----
| Document Not Found
|
|     You may have:
|         followed a broken link: please report to the originating site.
|         mistyped the URL: check your location bar for typos and retry.
|
|     We may have:
|         forgotten to redirect a moved link (shouldn’t happen)
|         not written the content yet! (See devuan-www issues)
|
| We strive to keep our links working. If you found the error while
| browsing devuan.org, please take a moment to report it to devuan-www.
|
| We also have a sitemap for robots.

`----

The "shouldn't happen" link goes to some portal registration page. As
does the 'devuan-www' issues link. As does the 'report it to devuan www
link'. The sitemap link renders the same 404 page.

The other two 2nd level package links go to the 404 page.