:: Re: [DNG] What do we want for ascii…
Página Principal
Autor: BohwaZ
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] What do we want for ascii ?
Le Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:45:39 +0200, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> a
écrit :

> Le 19/04/2016 15:41, BohwaZ a écrit :
> > For Skype you can use apulse (like this: $ apulse skype) which wraps
> > calls to PulseAudio directly to Alsa without requiring any PA
> > component. It works well.
>
>      Sure I will try this! Not only Skype requires pulse, but it
> wants the 32-bit version of it. If apluse can run 64-bit, it will
> remove a lot of mess. Thanks.

I use https://github.com/i-rinat/apulse

There is a debian package which contains two binaries (by
Nikolay Romanov, but I can't seem to find the package anymore?):

This program provides the PulseAudio emulation for ALSA.
Usage:
$ apulse32 <program-name> [parameters] - for 32-bit programs
$ apulse64 <program-name> [parameters] - for 64-bit programs

There's other packages out there but didn't try them.

--
BohwaZ