:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
Página Principal
Autor: KatolaZ
Para: Brad Campbell
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 03:29:30PM +0800, Brad Campbell wrote:
> On 20/04/16 15:21, Noel Torres wrote:
> >
> >Trond Arild Ydersbond <t_a_ydersbond@???> escribió:
> >
> >>I agree. And IMHO, it is not only the docs, but the whole approach to
> >>information handling where we need to improve on Debian. How do we
> >>cater for tens of thousands or more users, spread over the whole
> >>spectrum of computing needs and with widely differing skills? We have
> >>to prepare for becoming hugely successful :-)
> >
> >And even to Debian users. If we develop a good documentation system,
> >people will start telling other people to search our docs, and
> >mouth-to-ear we'll receive more visits and can explain to them why we
> >are here.
>
> As a personal preference when I'm in a hurry, I've always liked the
> Arch documentation.

Please do not forget that there is already plenty of documentation
about Debian, which has been accumulated over the past two decades. It
is true that most of it is dispersed into dozens of wikis, but I think
that the reference manual is a decent piece of doc. There is no need
to replicate that lot of work, at least at the moment, since most of
what is valid for Debian is also valid for Devuan, except
systemd-related stuff.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]