著者: Trond Arild Ydersbond
To: Jaromil, dng@lists.dyne.org
題目: Re: [DNG] Devuan Web A11y
19. april 2016 15.45 Jaromil <jaromil@???>:

>thanks to Hellekin and Golinux.
>I agree they have done an outstanding job!

>the aim is really at consolidating short and sharp documentation.

>one thing Debian really suffers from: the dispersion of its docs.
>This is understandable since it is sedimented from years of
>activity.

>By starting from scratch with Devuan's documentation I think we can
>really make the life easier to newcomers and professionals using
>Devuan.

I agree. And IMHO, it is not only the docs, but the whole approach to information handling where we need to improve on Debian. How do we cater for tens of thousands or more users, spread over the whole spectrum of computing needs and with widely differing skills? We have to prepare for becoming hugely successful :-)

Trond