:: Re: [DNG] What do we want for ascii…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Haines Brown
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] jessie, ascii, ceres, and beta.
Asunto: Re: [DNG] What do we want for ascii ?
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 09:46:36PM +0000, Noel Torres wrote:
> Go Linux <golinux@???> escribió:
> >
> >This is putting the cart before the horse IMO. It would be nice
> >to get the beta out the door before focusing on ascii. Any
> >chance some of that energy could be directed towards the beta
> >release?
> >
> My energy is mostly useless for Jessie beta, as it is now. The best
> I can do at this stage is report bugs (and we don't have a bug
> tracker) and think about things when I have a little time. And this
> is what I'm doing :D

I have not followed things very closely. Is the implication that "beta"
is now being named testing/Ascii?

I'm still running debian Wheezie on my main system and devuan Jessie on
a secondary system. While I could install Jessie on the main system and
remove systemd, there's so many other problems with Jessie that I
hesitate to do so and await Devuan beta/Ascii. But this has been a long
wait. Is there any sense of when beta/testing/Ascii will be ready? This
year? In six months?

Haines Brown