:: Re: [DNG] asteroids and release nam…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Noel Torres
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] asteroids and release names.

aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> escribió:

>> That will be jessie as far as I know.
>
> Ascii is the codename of the testing branch in the same way as Ceres
> is the codename of the unstable branch (sid in debian). Isn't it?
>
> Aitor.

Ascii is the codename for the _current_ testing, not "for the testing
branch". Ascii will become stable, someday.

Ceres is the codename for unstable, which will be always unstable. It
gets copied to testing on stable release (and as such the disappearing
of the previous testing)

Regards

Noel
er Envite