:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KABA Bankaly
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Place de la République, Wall st and St Paul are all pretty places to meet
up and dream of changing the world...

But it's just PR if I may say...
Nothing effective and disruptive.
However in my modest opinion, your impact in a place like Africa will
surely have global repercussion.

I'm unknown to all of you ..I'm just really interested in tech,
empowerment, disruption...

I'm in this mailing list since I'm interested in bitcoins and I'd love to
help world diasporas benefit from the blockchain and stop paying Moneygram,
W.U.& co 10-12% fee per transaction.

Grew up in Paris' banlieues «les Cités» , studied IT and finance, worked in
the City for a decade...now back to the Cités working on an tech project
aiming at empowering the french «molenbeck» tenants living in those shitty
projects.

I'm reading regularly this group emails...you guys have no idea of the
impact your Brain Power and energy would do to Africa...and thefore to the
world!
Place de la République, Wall st and St Paul are all pretty places to meet
up and dream of changing the world.
But it's just PR if I may say...nothing effective and disruptive.

However, in my modest opinion, your impact in a place like Africa will
surely have a global impact.
Just look how M-Pesa has been adopted by Kenyan.

- the first source of financing of the continent is its diapora not the
10eur a month some of you may give to NGOs.
*"Imagine all the people"* of the african diaspora sending money back home
at no cost.

- The only currency in the world with a fixed exchange rate..is the CFA
Franc (French Colonies of Africa then named French Community of Africa and
nowadays rebranded African Financial Community). This fixed rate is
guaranteed by the french treasury against hundreds of billions Euros paid
every month by the so-called poor african countries.
Let's disrupt this with technology.

"*Imagine All the*" CFA franc countries keeping their foreign currency
reserves for developping their countries...
That's true "Global Debout", "Occupy"...etc.

- disrupting, for instance, the cocoa business at its source for the
benefit of the People growing it and.for.the country, how can tech help
with this?

...etc

Those people at Place de la Rép. can change the world...and that's where it
starts. Your skills and brain power can have a global impact...but focusing
on the real cause with true global impact.

Fodé