:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Top Pagina
Auteur: Whatevs
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Yeah I most definitely think there is not a plan or unified effort. Just
a bunch of pacifist platitudes without any real analysis of power, or
how to take down the state. Your answer is a classic example, listing
synergy, rhythmics and energy... but where is this action leading?

You have a disaffected youth, and misdirect their energy into controlled
protests that inevitably fail and lead to nothing. How is that helping
towards anything?

I don't see any plan. Just random "actions" with feel good rationale.

psy: