:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Pàgina inicial
Autor: psy
A: Amir Taaki
CC: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout

Whatevs:
> 10,000 people or 1 million people what do you hope to achieve?

You mean in Paris or all around the world?.

If is in Paris, 1 million much better than 10,000... but I don't know if
there are enough squatted buildings for all of them... ;-)

Btw, I really like numbers 'irony'... Just simplify all argument on
terms on quantity, forgiving quality.

Is a typical resource used by people who ignore reality such as police,
politics, pessimists, etc.. when they talk about demonstrations.

You think that quantity is a question to achieve?.

Maybe yes to show that we are united all around the world... Maybe not
if we talk about quality. Whatever, that is not relevance...

Look, I come from #15M experience and actually I am trying to support
'NuitDebout' (now, #GlobalDebout) with my knowledge and contacts and
what I can see is that there are many operation differences like
rhythmics, networks used, police strategies, etc.. between activists
from France and from other countries.

But also, I see many new things.

On France more people is living directly from state than in Spain which
is a handicap to mobilize them. But curiously they are moving their ass...

I think that a "key" to understand why is because they are not
protesting because of personal needs (social alarm).

They have another 'root' causes that they are trying to solve using
enthusiasm which is good and bad.

Good because is an 'energy' really powerful for feels and revolutions
and bad because by the moment only "middle-classes" (students,
syndicates, working-classes, etc..) are protesting at streets.

On the other hand, you know that people is giving electricity to
'media-center' by using bikes?.

I think that France activists/artivists/.. have a lot of experiences to
show us...

Finally, I remember my first time on Indymedia a lot of years ago
discovering from my room on the Basque Country that global protest is
possible.

Now with #NuitDebout + #Occupy + #15M + XXX + Internet, I am realizing
that this is a reality.

I think is just a question of crossing synergies and build a virtual
network directly linked with physical world so we just need to create a
strong social network to manage resources, again. That's it...

> What will waving placards do without serious organization and a plan?

You think that there is not a plan mr. Genjix?.

Please, just follow the 'white rabbit' ... ;-)