:: [DNG] problem installing JRE
Top Pagina
Auteur: Haines Brown
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] problem installing JRE
I'm running devuan alpha4 on a Thinkpad x250, and so far everything has
worked well. But now a problem.

I need to convert PDFs to Word, and the obvious utility is (proprietary)
easyConverter. Problem is that I can't install default-jre because the
tzdata-java package on which it depends can't be found. This is a known
bug. Is there a work-around or will that bug soon be resolved?

I need to go from LaTeX to Word. I find that lwarp does an excellent job
converting TeX to HTML, but HTML format does not convert well to
Word. This is why I need to convert PDF directly to Word.

Haines Brown