:: [DNG] Fw: Beginning of the End for …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
CC: Patrick Bartek
Betreff: [DNG] Fw: Beginning of the End for Wheezy [sigh!]
Hi all,

I know many of you are using Devuan in production and as your Daily
Driver. Patrick from debian-user expressed some trepidation about
moving to Devuan in his impending escape from a systemd-encumbered
Debian, and I figure maybe if he heard a few of your use cases, he
might feel more confident about his future in Linux. Please copy
Patrick in your replies.

SteveT

Begin forwarded message: