:: Re: [DNG] apt-get vs. aptitude ?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Nate Bargmann
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] apt-get vs. aptitude ?
Interesting. I've been using Aptitude in CUI mode since at least 2000
or so and it seems straightforward and reasonably intuitive to me. It
is miles ahead of dselect which it replaced. Now that was a horror of a
UI. Of course, a dselect lover or two will be along tell me I'm wrong.
:-)

I've probably used the CLI of Aptitude so few times that I could count
them on one hand. I didn't even know it had a CLI until I saw it
mentioned on debian-user until years after using its CUI mode. In fact,
I saw message from at least one user who didn't even know it had a CUI
mode! Sometimes it is faster to use apt-get for some one thing or
another instead of Aptitude.

- Nate