著者: Trond Arild Ydersbond
To: Alberto Senni, dng@lists.dyne.org
題目: Re: [DNG] removing unwanted bluetooth
14. april 2016 15.13 Alberto Senni <alberto.senni@???>:

>>> IMHO the devuan installer only should deviate from the debian
>>> installer where absolutely necessary (i.e. necessary to avoid
>>> systemd). Alle these various ideas of what to change (compared to
>>> debian) only lead to more work, more problems, lessen the probability
>>> of a really existing and usable devuan distribution.
>>>

>> +1
>> ========
>> | ISMAEL |
>> ========

>+1
>Alberto

Agreed. While I don't think Devuan will go away just because of some awkward default choices, IMHO the project will be most useful to most people if we stick to rectifying the absolutely stupid things in Debian, and leave the rest to derivatives and user configuration.

Trond