:: Re: [DNG] removing unwanted bluetoo…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Simon Walter
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] removing unwanted bluetooth
On 2016/04/14 19:45, Rainer H. Rauschenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2016, Boruch Baum wrote:
>
>> 1] The devuan installer shouldn't include bluetooth as a default kernel
>> module.
> IMHO the devuan installer only should deviate from the debian installer
> where absolutely necessary (i.e. necessary to avoid systemd). Alle these
> various ideas of what to change (compared to debian) only lead to more
> work, more problems, lessen the probability of a really existing and
> usable devuan distribution.

While I totally agree with what you just said, what about:

"6.1] What I had been expecting to be able to do was simply to blacklist
the modules and update-initramfs. I don't understand why that no longer
works."

I too thought that would have been sufficient. That seems like an actual
problem.

I've only installed Devuan on systems w/o bluetooth. I just checked, and
on those, the bluetooth module is not started on boot time. It is
however installed on the file system.

Simon