:: [DNG] dropping ballast
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jaromil
To: dng
Betreff: [DNG] dropping ballast

hi all

today at 10:00 CET Nextime has dropped our first batch of ballast off
the board.

https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/amprolla/commit/3221b047d6f54bb5dd06888c3c354ec882e4ea6e

meaning now the systemd and systemd-sysv packages are not anymore
available from the Devuan repositories.

this is not yet a public "beta", but its getting closer.

any quick reports here or on git.devuan.org about problems arising
from this change are highly appreciated, nevertheless we predict no
biggie should arise and if that happens we'll be able to fix.

libsystemd0 still stays as a dependency as it will need more work to
phase out.

ciao

--
Denis Roio aka Jaromil   http://Dyne.org think &do tank
  CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers