:: Re: [DNG] suspend
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] suspend
Le 13/04/2016 09:33, shraptor a écrit :
> On 2016-04-13 02:13, Steve Litt wrote:
>>> There is a good reason that I have had Rainer's posts filtered
>>> directly to delete for many months.
>>
>> Me too.
>
> Not me, I think he has knowledge and some interesting comments
> although there is some ranting in between

     +1

      Many of us tend to give their opinion on everything with excessive
insistance, including me. That's too much time spent to write emails and
too much time spent by others to read. The style of Rainer is so
complicated and twisted that non native English speakers like me have
difficulties to understand (he's not the only one :-)). But, ALAIU, he
often writes sensible things.

     My rule when exchanging with people who insist to have the last
word on everything is to stop arguing when I've said what I meant.

     Didier