:: Re: [DNG] suspend
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Simon Walter
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] suspend

On 2016/04/13 3:03, Jaromil wrote:
> Now if you like this project to thrive then please lower the
> aggression you also recognize as disruptive in other projects. Let go,
> ignore what is not interesting. Noone here needs an expert to give an
> opinion on every topic, even if mistakes are made. Even a completely
> selfish behavior would be tolerable (then why bother if others aren't
> as expert as you are?) but really not aggressions.

Yes, I was actually quite surprised at the level of emotion on this
list. Then I realized that perhaps a lot of you have toiled in the fight
to keep Debian full of options. I appreciate that struggle that you all
have been through. I am actually amused most of the time.

We need to make sure that we portray ourselves in a way that others see
we will not harm the community nor the project. Once someone starts
expressing themselves in a way that makes it difficult for others to
take seriously, that's unhealthy for the community. I don't mean that we
have to be PC about everything, but we need to respect each other. Then
we can challenge each other in honesty and seriousness. Otherwise it
becomes personal. On this list, we are about Devuan, not about ourselves.