:: [DNG] devuan-announce and devuan-di…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] suspend
Sujet: [DNG] devuan-announce and devuan-discuss
On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 05:33:24PM +0200, Jaromil wrote:

> however, with the occasion of beta release, two lists will soon be
> added to this list: devuan-announce and devuan-discuss. the latter
> should be open discussion but only about devuan, while this list 'dng'
> will stay as a more generic campfire about living a happy life without
> systemd, hoping it can serve also as a commnication place for other
> projects.

Would it be possible for those new lists to be placed onto gmane
immediately when they are started? I managed to get this list
there, but only after a lot of messages had come and gone.

I find that gmane is by far the easiest way of accessing archives.
Provided you use a usenet client to read it.

This mailing list when I put it there got the unfortunate name
gmane.linux.devuan.devel. Perhaps these new ones could get gmane
names more like the names Jaromil stated.

-- hendrik