:: Re: [DNG] suspend
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] devuan-announce and devuan-discuss
Asunto: Re: [DNG] suspend
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016, Boruch Baum wrote:

> You're welcome. GoLinux's response may indicate that my problem is
> NOT due to polkit. I'll explain in my response to him after I finish
> writing this.

I don't think she cares a lot about restating it every time, however
Golinux is a woman.

> OK. I'll make a 'deal' with the other members on the list. If in the
> next week at least ten people other than hellenkin, Jaromil and Daniel
> Reurich each add two real issues or solve two real issues, I will
> manually go back through all my past postings since I joined the list,
> and re-enter them as issues on github.

eheh, this is a very constructive way to put forward your concern :^)

lets see,

> I'll sweeten the deal: If the list doesn't match the challenge, I'll
> still do it if the 'usual' yentas on the list (you know who you are) can
> keep a lid on their OT posts / trolls / rants / 'news' items for just
> one month.

I hope it happens, since you have spotted a lot of things that would
be useful to fix so far.

however, with the occasion of beta release, two lists will soon be
added to this list: devuan-announce and devuan-discuss. the latter
should be open discussion but only about devuan, while this list 'dng'
will stay as a more generic campfire about living a happy life without
systemd, hoping it can serve also as a commnication place for other
projects.

ciao