:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The entire Turkish c…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Cristina
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] The entire Turkish citizenship database has allegedly been leaked online
On 09/04/16 04:31, Whatevs wrote:
> Did anyone confirm if this is real?

I did: from list archives
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20160407.073434.643ab6da.en.html

I don t know what happens with my emails to this lists...any one see them?

The mail I sent linked above said:

http://www.wired.com/2016/04/hack-brief-turkey-breach-spills-info-half-citizens/

"(...) birth dates, and a national identifier number used by the Turkish
government, all of which were verified as authentic by the Associated
Press."

Cristina (99)