:: Re: [DNG] Enlightenment anyone? ;)
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mitt Green
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Enlightenment anyone? ;)
Twisted Fate wrote:

> Which version did you try?

It was with Bodhi, when it used the original E, not that
remake they use now, so probably a couple years ago.
The whole experience was pretty crappy, including "friendliness", fonts,
theme, and those shadows were very likely damned by gods.
Gimmicks, animations, transparency - all that "Linux is better than
Windows because look at this" kind of rubbish.
And this "window manager" even has a dependency on dbus.

> I used e17 for a few months in early releases of
> Bodhi, I had it crash few times

Ahahaha

> but after a while it became really
> nice. Also, system wide RAM usage for me then was amazing, around 80MB
> on boot without loaded apps.

This was normal for Xfce in Debian Squeeze.

Just my two eurocents,
Mitt