:: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Simon Walter
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went too far

On 2016/04/07 1:24, Steve Litt wrote:
> I'll state this clearly: I'm not the person who put up the fake page.
> I've never written anything false to a Wikipedia page.
>
> That being said, I thought it was kind of funny and relatively harmless.
>
> After seeing the extreme revulsion several people had to the fake
> page, I'll make sure to continue never to write anything false on a
> Wikipedia page (Poettering doesn't work for NSA, and he's not nearly as
> handsome as the donkey).

They drank the PC koolaid. Clearly the Internet is much too harsh for
them. They should stay in their "safe space" where no one can do them
any harm.

I was quite amused by the defacing of that wikipedia page. It's
"unprofessional" but I doubt the person who did was trying to be
professional. Maybe the correct place for it was uncyclopedia. Aha! I
will have to have a look at that in just a moment.

I am not a millennial or whatever that generation is called. So I don't
understand how someone can commit suicide over the world making fun of
them. But apparently it does happen. So maybe I should be a little more
understanding of their feelings and allow people to blackmail me and
drag me into their sad little world.

Actually, it sounds like a need for some fresh air, exercise, and a
better diet!