:: Re: [DNG] Any chance of PPC64 fork?
Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
Aan: Vojin Vidanovic, dng
Oude Onderwerpen: [DNG] Any chance of PPC64 fork?
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Any chance of PPC64 fork?
On 24/01/16 23:09, Vojin Vidanovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really like the step the Devuan has taken - but I have a small prob. I
> use PPC systems (PPC Macs, Playstation 3, AmigaOne x1000) and I would
> really like to see Debuan PPC64 with any suitable kernel from here
> included http://www.supertuxkart-amiga.de/amiga/x1000.html

It's possible, but would require more resources - ideally some native
ppc64 build machines to add into our CI system. They can be hosted
anywhere but need to be on a stable internet connection and provide us
with root access. A dedicated host or virtual-machine | container with
4GB ram and > 40GB disk space with root access and debian wheezy or
jessie installed would be sufficient.

> Surely, main PPC64 files exist on Debian PPC repos. I would really like
> to lifetime use and support by small donations, and I am sure (if any)
> similar users would benefit from it.

Donations are always welcome. ;-)

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.