:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The entire Turkish c…
Página Principal
Autor: psy
Para: jaromil
CC: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] The entire Turkish citizenship database has allegedly been leaked online
Hey!

Jaromil:
> On Tue, 05 Apr 2016, psy wrote:
>
>> Don't forget this other leak:
>>
>> http://uk.businessinsider.com/turkish-citizenship-database-allegedly-hacked-and-leaked-2016-4
>
> fantastic, thanks! seems available from here http://185.100.87.84

> and its just landing on top of this https://turkey.thecthulhu.com
>
> so, lots of good material for journalists here, considering turkey is
> one of the worst fascist countries of north-africa, see
>
> https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/europe-and-central-asia/turkey/report-turkey/
>
> https://transparency.twitter.com/removal-requests/

http://www.channel4.com/news/turkey-suruc-bomb-blast-dead-attack-islamic-state-syria

"We don't Forget, We don't Forgive..."

> I recommend forwarding all this to your journalists friends, can make
> them a career! and you can help them with data-mining too...

I am on it. But here there is classical problem when data leaked is
involving personal public information.

Looks that "press" is pushing idea about -moral hacktivism- to try to
sell us that they are they unique entity trusted to spread data (after
filter it).

So, we are really "alone" on that way with this kind of leaks.

I need to think a bit more how we can direct information after leaking
protecting inocent people as much as possible. Is an open debate...

> ciao

Besos!