:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Panama Papers
Top Pagina
Auteur: psy
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Panama Papers

Caleb James DeLisle:
> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/here-are-some-americans-panama-papers
>
> Not so many big fish...

Remember that Mossack-Fonseca is the 4th offshore company on volume
deployed on Panamá. And one of the most cheap...

I mean, there are more... and more secure (using sats VPN for transfers,
etc) and more exclusive. So probably a lot of people expected here is in
this other solutions.

Also remember that these practices are "legal" at some countries. So
they can allude that this is just only a -moral- debate and in some
cases, they will have reason, it is.

For me is just a PoC of how capitalism is working. And how supposedly
political enemies are friends to save their corruption... This is the 1%
talked by Occupy. Clases..

> Better to just watch for the Americans' reaction to this, we know how
> they react when
> something happens which steps on their interests, see also: wikileaks.
> Also worthy of note, Germany is very much an ally to the US, up to even
> being sort of
> a quazi-colony, AFRICOM and EURCOM are both run out of Germany...

Putin government is pushing on that way with #PutinLeaks:

www.fort-russ.com/2016/04/putin-to-declassify-documents-that-bear.html