:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Panama Papers
Góra strony
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Panama Papers
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/here-are-some-americans-panama-papers
Not so many big fish...

Better to just watch for the Americans' reaction to this, we know how they react when
something happens which steps on their interests, see also: wikileaks.
Also worthy of note, Germany is very much an ally to the US, up to even being sort of
a quazi-colony, AFRICOM and EURCOM are both run out of Germany...