:: Re: [DNG] http://packages.devuan.or…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [DNG] http://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/ empty?
On 06/04/16 08:26, Noel Torres wrote:
> Daniel Reurich <daniel@???> escribió: [...]
>> Yup. Absolutely normal. You issue is probably just a transient
>> issue resulting from the lag between a debian update and amprolla
>> rebuilding the merged repo.
>
> How long should it last?

It's usually about 18 to 24 hours behind.

> If we intend to develop a solid distribution, the pool being
> unavailable is exactly the opposite direction.

Agree'd. Our friend nextime is working on a rewrite of amprolla that
should significantly reduce the time to rebuild the repo. And I have a
bunch of optimisations we can apply to our existing amprolla to also
reduce the problem.

Regards,
    Daniel

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.