:: [DNG] Nicht alles was hinkt ist ein…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Rainer Weikusat
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went too far
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] Nicht alles was hinkt ist ein Vergleich (was: ...and when trolling went too far)
Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@???> writes:

[...]

> You know what. How about this. Think of systemd as that girlfriend you
> broke up with. You've decided to dump systemd,

Did I? It rather reminds me of these commercial ladies I meet in the
streets every once in a while and who can - at times - be very
inisistent when advertising their services --- "I'm sorry and I surely
don't 'hate' you, however, I didn't ask for this, don't think it's good
for anything and would - apart from that - like to go home to cook diner
instead of having this conversation, no disrespect intended".