:: [DNG] icedove install-recommends
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Boruch Baum
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] icedove install-recommends
The default install for icedove also installs packages
'calendar-google-overview' and 'iceowl-extension'. I don't remember such
in any other install of icedove or thunderbird.

Personally, I'm in the camp of opposing the integration of mail and
calendar, kind of out of the same sensibility that has me opposing systemd.

One can over-ride the default by using --no-install-recommends, but
devuan, should it choose to do so, can take a stand by including icedove
in the default install without the two packages.

My vote is obvious. Please consider.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0