:: Re: [Frei0r] api documentation
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jaromil
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Betreff: Re: [Frei0r] api documentation

well,

[TL;DR] no problem, but lets document the change!

gentlemen, lets please refrain from unnecessary and self-defeating
personal attacks. There is also no need to be surprised of this
change, which is a fix.

but we need to document the reason in the changelog of API changes,
even if this only affects C++ implementations.

Dan: can you provide such information? it can be concise.
Else I'll write it up.

BTW am I the only one affected by this change? indeed I'm not sure how
many hosts are using the C++ besides FreeJ, which I should anyway
update for many more reasons and API changes, so really I see no
problem for my own work.

ciao