:: Re: [DNG] no downtime registered [w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Trond Arild Ydersbond
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [DNG] no downtime registered [was: Devuan mirror down]

On 2016-03-26 20:23, aitor_czr wrote: On 03/26/2016 02:53 PM, Emiliano Marini g wrote:
> Sorry, missed Jaromil message. I know understand files.devuan.org has no HTTPS suppport at this time.

> The problem is browsers default to HTTPS when opening a new URL.

> Inspecting the HTML source code of files.devuan.org, links in anchor tags have no protocol associated.

> So, I think changing this: 00_README.txt For this: 00_README.txt Will solve this issue.

> Using the configuration of the .htaccess file, instead of a html

> or php index file, could solve this issue temporaly, i think. Here you are an example of a configuration for .htaccess:

This was not fixed last night. I found a workaround that I think could be rather universally applied.
First use w3m to go to the site:

w3m http://files.devuan.org

While I could download the smaller files with w3m, i couldn't get it to work correctly with the VM images. (Maybe just me using it for the first time, but anyway...)
But it worked just fine with wget, when I knew the correct file name/place from w3m:

wget http://files.devuan.org/devuan-jessie-amd64-alpha4.qcow2

So I just installed and ran xfce4 on that image now :-)