著者: fsmithred
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Download iso 32bit devuan alpha2 or higher(based installation without network)
On 04/01/2016 09:45 AM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> Thanks Reiterated
> I try refracta in the absence of a devuan iso.
> I can not do more because my knowledge of linux are very little, I can
> only constribuir recommending this project and reporting about it.
> ========
> | ISMAEL |
> ========

I just uploaded new Refracta isos this morning. refracta8_xfce i386 and
amd64 beta. Both are built on Devuan. The older isos contained some
packages from deb-multimedia, but those have been removed in the new isos.

They're at the top of the list here -
https://sourceforge.net/projects/refracta/files/testing/

Make a live CD or USB with the iso. If you need help with that, just ask.
Run Refracta Installer from the menu, and it will install everything
that's on the live CD/USB. No network is needed for the installation.

The selection of packages is a little different from what you get with the
official Devuan alpha releases, but it's still xfce, and it only uses
Devuan repositories.

For those who are more daring or want a minimalist approach, Devuan
debootstrap is installed, and you can start from scratch and build it the
way you want.

fsmithred