著者: Chris Dos
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] A lot of packages missing from repository
On 03/26/2016 02:37 PM, Mitt Green wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>
>> Looking at http://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/
>> there is nothing there, though
>> http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ is populated.
> /merged/pool are unmodified Debian packages,
> /devuan are Devuan's.‎
>
> There is insufficient signing (look up the thread
> I started last week) in Ceres because Debian dropped
> SHA1.
>
> Mitt

Just wondering if there has been any movement in fixing the Ceres merged repository?
http://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/
Is there perhaps a workaround for this issue. I suppose I might be able to set up some kind of pinning to use Sid until the Merged repository is brought back online for Ceres.

    Chris