:: Re: [DNG] Download iso 32bit devuan…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: Ismael L. Donis Garcia, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Download iso 32bit devuan alpha2 or higher(based, installation without network)
Hi Ismael,

On 03/31/16 21:53, "Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???> wrote:
> Where can I find a devuan 32 bit iso alpha2 or higher than the minimum
> system is installed without access to the network?
>
> if alpha4 better
>
> Someone could provide me a link to the download if you have it built?
>
> I want to keep trying at home where I do not have internet access.
>
> >From now thanks

I will build minimum devuan systems for pc's and rpi's. I just build one
for rpi2 containing the backend of simple-netaid (instead of wicd).
Configuring /etc/network/interfaces, and running:

$ /usr/lib/simple-netaid/bin/backend 9 eth0

the network connection works.

Now i'm looking forward the new features of simple-netaid:

1. The frontend in gtk2+ (a work in progress)
2. The frontend in gtkmm3 (a work in progress, but shortly available)
3. The backdoors (a work in progress) <\sarcasm>

Cheers,

Aitor.