:: Re: [DNG] devuan installer main men…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Gregory Nowak
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] devuan installer main menu access
On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 06:30:42PM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> 4.1] Was it a case of 'fat-fingerng'? I don't think so, but it's asking
> a lot to attempt to re-create this because with slow bandwidth, each
> install attempt takes a long time to get to this stage. Today's
> connection was especially slow. This has been the only time and point in
> the install process that I've had a problem returning to the main menu,
> so it might have been an errant keystroke, but I think I was being careful.

You had previously indicated you have other debian/devuan boxes on your
network. Is there any reason why you can't install apt-cacher-ng on
one of them? You could then experiment with as many install attempts as you
want without having to download the same packages all over again.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1