:: Re: [DNG] Making sense of C pointer…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Roger Leigh
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Making sense of C pointer syntax.
On 28/03/2016 15:35, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:03:13 -0400
> Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@???> wrote:
>
>> Why on this list, of all the possible places in Creation? It's a great
>> and important topic, but have you found no other, more appropriate
>> forum?

> Because we're developing software.

I'd have to say that while I'm mostly just an observer here, I do
consider this thread close to noise with precious little of value in it.

While it's certainly true that the list is related to software
development (or would that be better stated as distribution development,
which is somewhat higher-level?), it's also true that there are plenty
of more appropriate forums for basic and intermediate C questions, and
also a vast wealth of books and other materials which cover it in great
detail.

Kind regards,
Roger