:: Re: [DNG] no downtime registered [w…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: aitor_czr
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Emiliano Marini, dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] no downtime registered [was: Devuan mirror down]
On 03/26/2016 02:53 PM, Emiliano Marini <emilianomarini82@???>g wrote:
> Sorry, missed Jaromil message. I know understand files.devuan.org has no
> HTTPS suppport at this time.
>
> The problem is browsers default to HTTPS when opening a new URL.
>
> Inspecting the HTML source code of files.devuan.org, links in anchor tags
> have no protocol associated. So, I think changing this:
>
> <a class="source-modal" href="00_README.txt">00_README.txt</a>
>
> For this:
>
> <a class="source-modal" href="*http://*files.devuan.org/00_README.txt
> ">00_README.txt</a>
>
> Will solve this issue.

Using the configuration of the .htaccess file, instead of a html or php
index file, could solve this issue temporaly, i think. Here you are an
example of a configuration for .htaccess:

_____________________________________

Order deny,allow
Satisfy Any

     IndexOptions +FancyIndexing