:: Re: [DNG] no downtime registered [w…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] no downtime registered [was: Devuan mirror down]

thanks Bardo,

does anyone has any idea why this occurs? its really puzzling.

I don't have this problem from any of my connections either in Italy
(Telecom) or Netherlands (various providers) or other VPN or hosted
machines in data centers around the world. Port 80 is always open and
serving websites both on packages.devuan.org and files.devuan.org

the systems are up as you also can detect and they have no 443 open,
but hellekin will soon install SSL access on files.devuan.org so we
can see if anything will change there, yet I'd be surprised.

I really have no idea why accessing from Fastweb IT and likely other
connections (which?) our web servers are not accessible!

for the record, here the IP addresses:

packages.devuan.org is 46.105.191.77
(hosted on OVH, managed by nextime)

files.devuan.org is 104.236.249.173