:: Re: [DNG] Packaging Vdev - compilat…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: aitor_czr
To: Didier Kryn, shraptor, dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Packaging Vdev - compilation errors and patch (Solved)

Hi Didier and Shraptor,

On 03/22/16 23:44, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:
>       I have exactly the same message as you. I bet #include <iostream>
> is a C++ feature since the file is part of the system include files for
> C++. In C one would rather #include <iostream.h> I didn't try to replace
> iostream with iostream.h though; may it's just a typo, because this file
> is part of the system files for C.

>       Didier

I tried again cloning vdev from github, and building in two different
scenarios:

* Case 1: fskit installed from gitlab. In this case i get the same
issue: i.e. <iostream> isn't found.

* Case 2: fskit installed from github. Vdevfs builds succesfully.

So, the origin of the issue was in the version of fskit.

Cheers,

Aitor.