Til: Boruch Baum, dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] On the wisdom on netboot installer images
One of the biggest improvements I'd like to see in the installer in
general, including the netboot installer, is the ability to easily install
a newer version than the ISO was created for. I know it can be done
manually with debootstrap, and such, but being able to "self-update" the
entire installation process to a newer version would mean being able to
keep using the CD for a long period of time, instead of only getting a
single use out of it in many cases.