:: Re: [DNG] Devuan grub files
Góra strony
Autor: Boruch Baum
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Devuan grub files
Oh, I Just remembered something else! When navigating the installer boot
menu, every time one changes a menu level, say from "advanced options"
back to the main menu, the installer issues a loud audible beep. This
audible bell is also sounded when the boot menu first loads. I'd suggest
removing that, as an annoyance.

On 03/22/2016 06:04 AM, Jaromil wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2016, Boruch Baum wrote:
>
>> On that note, I'll chime in and say that I hate the red greeter
>> screen of the installer.
>
> CenturionDan also reported that the theme is causing problems to the
> cd-installer so we'll likely drop it for a good old text terminal.
>
> thanks for your insights

Happy/Hope to be of some help.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0