:: [DNG] installer suggests wrong conc…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Boruch Baum
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: [DNG] installer suggests wrong conclusion in network connect failure
This is another documentation issue in the text of the installer, this
time the message returned upon failure to connect to the network. The
message (in my case erroneously) jumps to the conclusion that the
network 'probably isn't using DHCP'. That's bound to confuse people most
prone to confusion - the less-experienced users.

I have no idea why the connection attempt failed the first two times I
tried. I just went all stubborn on the installer and repeated until it
gave up complaining and negotiated the connection.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0