:: [DNG] surprising packages in devuan…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Boruch Baum
To: dng
Oggetto: [DNG] surprising packages in devuan cli install
I just installed devuan, without a desktop, yet I ended up with over 35
packages installed that are X11 related. After some tracing, I see that
this is the same issue that I reported a few months ago: the default
install for a no-X devuan in choosing package 'pinentry-gtk2' instead of
'pinentry-curses'.

# apt-get install pinentry-curses
# apt-get purge pinentry-gtk2
# apt-get autoremove

Apt-getremoves 37 packages!

HOWEVER, maybe the reason it hasn't been changed these past months is
because I've overlooked something, and no one chose to get back to me.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0