:: Re: [DNG] Read the news! UbuntuBSD
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: Svante Signell, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Read the news! UbuntuBSD

On 03/21/16 16:04, Svante Signell <svante.signell@???> wrote:
> It's a shame that Debian GNU/kFreeBSD is no longer an official architecture of
> Debian. Even more interesting that Ubuntu is taking it up: Maybe they can make
> that distribution take off. Debian definitely has failed. Hopefully soon
> GNU/Hurd will be supported by GuixSD/Shepherd too, so it also can be freed of
> Debian.

To my knowledge, systemd works only for Linux, and kFreeBSD desappeared
from the stable branch of debian. But i just found GNU/kFreeFSD images
of debian in the testing branch:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

Is systemd spreading to other kernels, or is systemd being removed as a
default init system in testing/sid?

Aitor.